skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Amanda
A day at the park
This is Frontier Land Park in Pacifica
These towers were very high.
I loved the swings
Daddy and I played some Tic Tac Tow
Walking in the park with daddy.
I want to go here!
I'm not sure I like the grass
Ok I like it.
Oh daddy let me ride on his shoulders
I couldn't help but drool on his hat
We had some real short people take this picture of us.
Just kidding, daddy put the camera on our bag.
Not bad if I do say so myself.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
January
(6)
March
(2)
February
(2)
December
(2)
November
(1)
October
(1)
August
(5)
June
(4)
May
(2)
April
(6)
March
(6)
February
(10)
November
(8)
July
(9)
April
(2)
March
(7)
February
(7)
January
(8)
December
(9)
October
(14)