Our Reno Trip

We Just got to the rest area where we were able to stretch our legs and play in the snow.Mommy is helping me put on some gloves while grandma holds me still.






Not loving the gloves, can you see them fly in the air?



We just checked into the hotel and here I am talking on the phone.

I think something is wrong with the phone...


Whoa! My shoe!

My new found love for the escalators. We had to go down to find my shoe.


Big chair or small child?

My first morning waking up in the hotel.
I'm having my milk and then we are going to Mt. Rose.

Just taking a quick nap before going to the slopes.






Where's the powder, this is all groomed snow!




I had no problems walking in the snow.



Yea! We finally found some powder.




We are beat! Lets lay down for a rest.

Time to go?

We didn't get any pictures of me kicking and screaming while we were leaving, but I wasn't ready to leave yet.

This was the big tree in the hotel lobby. All the pretty ornaments were just taunting me.